Apartment for Rent in Central Bangkok
Looking for a worry free, nice apartment to stay while in Bangkok? Check this out...
Digital Nomad Friendly, Free fast WiFi, Netflix and 4G SIM card with Data on. Brand new Condo in Bangkok CBD (Silom) located on the 25th Floor fully furnished. Large Rooftop swimming pool and large gym. Conveniently located near restaurants, street food, market, massages, Coffee shops. 2 minutes’ walk to BTS Skytrain, easy access all around Bangkok. You’ll love this place because of the cosiness, quiet area, large comfy beds.
All utilities included and for weekly and monthly stayers included maid cleaning service once a week.
Ideal for up to 4 people and monthly renters
Very central, the condo is located close to the famous Mahanakorn Building which is just 800 meters away and can be seen from the unit’s balcony. The closest BTS (Mass transportation system) is just 2 minutes’ walk away. At the same time, you are in a quiet place where mostly residents live. The area is great for long term stays and remote working.
– Gyms: Apart from the gym of the condo, there is a 24 hours gym (Jetts Fitness) accepting one month contract for reasonable prices. It’s called Jetts fitness and it’s a 10 minutes’ walk. There are others a bit further but you will probably need to get on the BTS.
– Co-working spaces: a 10 minutes walk will take you to Launchpad, one of the nicest Co-Working spaces in the city starting from 4000 THB a month. There are 4 more co-workings within 20 minutes with public transports.
– A 10 minutes walk will take you to a Starbucks, a 5 minutes walk to a local coffee shop “Luka” which is Digital Nomad Friendly, with plugs and other remote workers. We personally like this one!
– A 10 minutes BTS trip you will take you the most active space for events related to startups, digital nomads and online work in general. It’s called “HUBBA” and events are usually free. It’s also a great place to meet like minded fellows.
– All within walking distance: several pharmacies, a clinic and a Hospital (Saint Louis Hospital).
– There are several local restaurants in the surroundings. We can suggest you a few. These are great options for when you don’t want to cook and eat something nice and affordable.
– Closest supermarket: 5 minutes, Tops Supermarket and several local shops (bakery, butcher and so on).
– Broken phone or computer? There’s MBK but if you need some specific repair we will be happy to help you find the best place
Getting around this area is super easy. BTS Surasak is only 2 mins walk, which could take you to any place without facing any traffic or even go further with boats at BTS Saphan Taksin (only one stop), we can help you with weekly or monthly pass if you would like. You can also take a Taxi (or call GRAB) to get to places.
Rooms and spaces
- Bedroom: 1
- Beds: 2 (1 sofa bed)
- Bathroom: 1
- 1 Balcony
Total Space: 51 squared meters
- Air conditioning
- Cooking basics
- Dedicated workspace
- Hair dryer
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarm
- Private entrance
- Free parking on premises
Daily RentalMaximum Flexibility rent like in an hotel with the plus of having your own private kitchen and working space
Weekly RentalFor those who plan to stay a bit longer
Monthly RentalMaximum Convenience